- By purchasing products and services from the Craggy Range website, you are entering into an agreement with Craggy Range Vineyards Limited (New Zealand company number 912925) (“Craggy Range”) for the sale and purchase of wine products that you select on the basis of these terms and conditions.
- This agreement applies to all purchases of Craggy Range wine products by you from the Craggy Range website and replaces all previous agreements between you and us.
- Craggy Range may change the terms of this agreement from time to time using the process set out in clause 19.
- This is an important agreement which you must read through before purchasing wine products from our website. Making a purchase from our website specifies you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- In this agreement unless the context otherwise requires: “You” or “your” means the purchaser. “Us”, “we” or “our” means Craggy Range. “Agreement” means this agreement and includes any other terms incorporated into it by reference. “Information” means all the information supplied by you to us via the website or otherwise and includes, for example, your name, contact details, credit card details and your payment and transactions history. “GST” means goods and services tax. “Products” means all products available for purchase on our website. “Website” means our website, accessible via the www.craggyrange.com, domain name.
- PURCHASE TERMS
- When purchasing products on the website you confirm and acknowledge that:
- You are legally entitled to purchase alcohol (if the products you purchase include alcohol) and that you can provide sufficient evidence of that entitlement on request (e.g. NZ Driver’s Licence or Passport) prior to or upon delivery of the products.
- All information supplied by you to us is true and correct at the time you make any purchase on the website.
- Notwithstanding the above, we may refuse to accept your order at our sole discretion.
- We may disclose your information to your bank and Credit Card Company and for the purposes of any debt recovery proceedings we may issue against you.
- We may restrict your ability to purchase products via the website by imposing a credit limit on your account.
- When purchasing products on the website you confirm and acknowledge that:
- Prices quoted on our website are inclusive of GST. You must pay us the full price quoted on the website at the time the order is submitted. Prices are given in New Zealand dollars.
- We reserve the right to vary our prices without notice. No adjustments are made if the price of a product increases or decreases between the time the order is submitted and the time the product is delivered.
- Prices and specials in our Cellar Door and in shops and those available online may not necessarily be the same.
- TRANSIT COST
- Product prices quoted do not include transit costs. Any courier or handling charges in relation to your order will be notified to you at the time you place your order and be added to the price. Purchases made on our website will be delivered only within New Zealand.
- MISTAKES IN PRICE ARISING FROM COMPUTER ERROR
- In the event that computer error results in a material misstatement of the price of your order we may, prior to your receipt of the order or at any time thereafter, require that you pay us the difference between the amount actually paid by you in respect of your order and the correct amount payable.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- All products are sold subject to their availability. Promotional items may be limited as to quantity. We shall not be responsible for our inability to supply products to you where they are not presently available or where our stock of the relevant product(s) has been exhausted.
- TITLE & DELIVERY
- Title to products puchased on our website passes on delivery of the products.
- We will use our best endeavours to dispatch orders no later than four business days after the day your order is received by us and you have received confirmation of your order from us via email or equivalent. We are not responsible for any failure to deliver or delay in delivery caused by any event outside of our reasonable control.
- In the event that we fail to deliver any products, you may elect to cancel your order in respect only of the products not delivered unless we have contacted you and you have agreed to delivery at a later date.
- Where we fail to deliver or delay delivery of your order or part of your order or where any loss is incurred by you in relation to such delivery and is within our control, our liability shall be restricted to payment of the cost of replacing the order or part of the order, as we may determine (in our sole discretion).
- Advice regarding order shortages or damage in transit must be given to our Customer Services team no later than three days after receipt of products. The Customer Services team can be phoned on 0508272449.
- Delivery is complete when the products reach the address or instructions you have specified for delivery. We will be responsible for arranging the delivery of products unless you arrange otherwise with us.
- If we have taken responsibility for the delivery of products, we will replace at our cost any products damaged on delivery upon verification of the damaged products.
- Nothing in these terms entitles you to return the products as being surplus to your needs, or for any other reason other than set out herein.
- PAYMENT TERMS. CHARGES & INVOICING
- You must pay us in full by credit card at the time that you submit your order.
- If you pay by credit card you agree to indemnify us against any default by your credit card company to make payment to us in full.
- We use “Payment Express” to securely authorise credit card payments before any charges are made. For further information regarding “Payment Express” and how it encrypts and processes transactions, please visit www.paymentexpress.com.
- We represent and warrant to you that:
- We have the right to sell the products to you.
- The products are not subject to any undisclosed security or charge.
- You have the right to undisturbed possession of the products.
- We represent and warrant to you that the products:
- Are of acceptable quality having regard to their nature, the price, representations made by us and any statements made on packaging or labels.
- Are reasonably fit for the purpose that we represent.
- Supplied by description correspond with their description.
- We represent and warrant to you that:
- CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REPLACEMENT
- Subject to clause 8 of this agreement.
- After we have accepted your order for the products, you may not cancel the order without our consent.
- We will not consent to cancellation if we have processed documentation in fulfilment of your order.
- Returns for credit will be given at our discretion. The cost of the rn is your responsibility.
- In the event that we consent to cancellation, we may require you to pay a minimum handling charge of $5.00 exclusive of GST per case or part thereof or a maximum of 15% of the total value of your order.
- Subject to clause 8 of this agreement.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- During the term of this agreement,your use of the website will generate certain information that will be recorded electronically by us. Information of this type may include, for example, your IP address, your usage statistics, etc. We will also record your contact details, credit information and any related personal details that you supply or that we obtain independently.
- You acknowledge that we, our employees, carriers, contractors and agents may use or disclose any of the information identified in the previous paragraph for purposes connected with the supply of the products to you. Examples of purposes connected with supply include, for example:
- Administration of your account with Craggy Range or on the website.
- Carrying out credit checks.
- Keeping you up to date with new offers/changes at Craggy Range.
- Sharing with contractors to enable you to use or facilitate your use of the website.
- You may at any time make a written request to see any personal information that we hold or to ask us to correct any mistakes in that information.
- CONSENT TO RECEIPT OF ELECTRONIC MESSAGES
- You agree by registering on this website that you expressly consent to your inclusion in our direct marketing database and accept that you may, as a result, receive regular electronic communications and promotional communications from us. You have the right to ask us at any time to stop sending online communications and promotional offers to you.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All rights, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to Craggy Range’s online shop and its contents owned by, and shall at all times remain the exclusive property of Craggy Range, its licensors and the providers of products accessible through Craggy Range’s online shop, and is protected by New Zealand law. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute any licence of intellectual property rights to you.
- Any infringement of our intellectual property rights will be fully enforced under New Zealand law.
- GENERAL TERMS
No Waiver – No delay, neglect or forbearance in taking enforcement action in relation to any provision of these terms will be a waiver, or in any way prejudice any right, of that party. Severability – If any part of these terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that part will be severed and the remainder of the terms will remain in full force and have full effect. Privity – Third parties may take the benefits of rights expressed to be for their benefit in accordance with the Contracts (Privity) Act 1982.
- The website is provided for use by New Zealand residents. We make no representations that the website complies with the laws of any country outside of New Zealand. If you access the website from outside New Zealand, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you use the website when purchasing products online.
- This agreement is governed by New Zealand law and any legal action against us must be taken in a Court in New Zealand.
- You may not assign any rights under this agreement except with our prior written consent.
- We may assign our rights under this agreement without seeking your prior consent.
- We will send all invoices and notices required under this agreement to the address (postal, fax or email) that you have nominated as your preferred method of contact. It is your responsibility to ensure that you keep up us informed of any changes to your contact details.
- You will be deemed to have received a notice:
- Sent by email or fax, at the time that we send it;
- Sent by post, four days after we send it.
- We may change the terms of this agreement by sending you notice (“amendment notice”) to that effect by your preferred contact method and supplying you with the amended agreement.
- The agreement, as modified, will take effect from the date stated on the amendment notice but no later than 30 days following the date that we send the amendment notice.
- CRAGGY RANGE WINE CLUB PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
- Your credit card will be automatically charged prior to shipping (February, June, October)
- You can opt-out at any time – up to the month prior to shipping
- Wines are sent in February, June and October
GUEST BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please note that by confirmation of your Craggy Range Vineyard Cottages booking and payment of the deposit fee you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed hereafter.
- If for any reason, Craggy Range Vineyard Cottages is unable to accommodate you after your booking is confirmed, we will notify you immediately by e-mail.
- A two-night minimum stay is required during weekends (Friday – Sun). The Craggy Range Lodge has a two-night minimum stay all year round.
*Further minimum stays will apply to public holidays and some special events. Please ask us for more details.
- One-night stays will be considered (if minimum stays apply during the period of enquiry) within 7 days of booking if availability allows.
- N.B. Restaurant bookings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. We will do our best to accommodate residents in the restaurant if no booking has been made however, we cannot guarantee tables.
- One account per reservation would be appreciated.
- Visa, MasterCard, or Amex accepted.
- A valid credit card is required to secure and confirm all bookings regardless of payment method.
- A deposit of 1 nights’ accommodation fee is required to secure your reservation.
- During low and high season, the balance is paid upon check-out. Any other bills including Restaurant, Cellar Door, and any extras, are to be paid by the guest with the balance, on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged. For bookings in our Holiday season, the remaining balance of the accommodation will be due on 1st October.
- Guest credit card details will be taken at check-in for any incidentals.
- The number of people occupying the Cottage(s) or Lodge(s) is, under no circumstances, to exceed the number of people shown on the booking confirmation unless prior arrangements have been made directly with Craggy Range.
- Rollaway beds are provided at Craggy Range’s discretion and a charge may occur of $50.00 per day.
- No pets allowed apart from service dogs.
- No functions or parties unless agreed prior to the booking.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUEST
- The guest is responsible for the Cottage or Lodge during his/her stay.
- Craggy Range expects the guest to take all reasonable care of the Cottage or Lodge and to leave it tidy after departure.
- If Craggy Range finds that the Cottage or Lodge has not been left in a reasonable condition, Craggy Range will charge the guest for time required for extra cleaning.
- There is a strict NO SMOKING policy inside our accommodation. Guests may smoke on the patio of their cottage or the courtyard of the Lodge. Cigarette butts should be disposed of in the ashtrays provided. Any smoking in the room will incur a cleaning fee of $250.
DAMAGES AND LOSS POLICY
- Please note that any damage/loss caused to the property or furnishings during the guest’s stay could result in costs of repair (and any insurance excess) being charged directly, either fully or partly, to the guest.
- Any items taken from the Cottages or Lodges will be charged the cost of replacing said items to the guest’s credit card provided on arrival.
Low Season (Easter – Labour Weekend) and High Season (Labour weekend – Easter, apart from holiday season*)
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 30 days prior to arrival without generating a cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled with 30 and 14 days of arrival: deposit of 1st night’s stay is forfeited.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival: 100% of the total booking cost is charged as a Cancellation Fee.
Holiday Season (18th Dec – 31st Jan) *
- Cancellations prior to 1st October will incur the charges of the 1st night’s stay.
- Cancellations from 1st October to the date of arrival will incur 100% of the total nights cancelled.
**Should you need to cancel due to Covid Travel Restrictions and are within the cancellation policy, we will hold the deposit/payment in credit for 12 months to be applied toward a future stay. Force Majeure no longer applies.
N.B.- If you have booked through a third party i.e. Booking.com, Expedia etc. please refer to their cancellation terms
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Check-in time is from 3pm – 5pm at our Cellar Door.
- If the guests require an earlier check-in, please advise reception. We cannot guarantee early check-ins but will do our utmost to accommodate this.
- If guests are checking-in after Cellar Door hours, we will first leave the keys with our team at the Craggy Range Restaurant. If the restaurant is closed, the accommodation will be left open with the lights on and the keys on the side. The code for the main gate and a site map will be given in the re-confirmation email sent 14 days prior to check-in.
- Check-out is at 11am at Cellar Door.
- If guests require an early check-out, please make arrangements with a member of staff the day before.
- If guests require a late check-out, please request this with Reception. This is subject to availability.
- If guest’s check-out late without having agreed this with our staff, Craggy Range reserves the right to charge a late check-out fee.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to return the key to a member of staff.
- Cots are complimentary for children up to 24months.
- Children are free of charge when using existing bedding.
- Craggy Range Vineyards is an accommodation provider located in Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- Craggy Range will never share any guest details with third party organisations without their consent.
- Craggy Range may contact you with information, updates and offers. You may opt out at any time.
- Credit card details entered are securely encrypted and all payments processed on our website are done through a certified PCI compliant payment gateway.
- A guest shall upon demand pay all the expenses and legal costs, including actual fees and disbursements, incurred by Craggy Range in connection with the collection of overdue amounts (including costs from any credit or debt collection agencies).